The Axolocat is handmade with the following:
- Cotton fabric,
- Felt fabric for legs and tail,
- His face is hand-embroidered with cotton thread,
- Polyester filling,
- And the essential ingredient: lots of love 💛
- Spot clean as necessary with a damp cloth.
- New customs requirements for the EU mandate me to appoint an economic operator in the European Union to sell my dolls. As a one-person business, I cannot pay for these requirements now. Until further notice, I will no longer sell or ship physical items to European Union countries. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you live outside Mexico, the Axolocat will be sent with Correos de México’s registered mail with a tracking number. Please be aware that your local postal service might not update your shipment’s status until customs clear it. If you’re in the US, you can upgrade shipping during checkout to get Beto to your home faster.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
PayPal and Stripe handle your payment information securely; I have no access to it. Your order total will be converted to your local currency through PayPal/Stripe.